HomeBook An EventMagic ShowsFairy Princess PartiesClown PartiesInflatable RentalsSafety RulesRental InformationInteractive Rental GamesExtrasSchool ShowsCorporate EventsPhoto GalleryParty Planning TipsReferencesContact Us
Safety Rules For Inflatables
- No shoes allowed while using the inflatables.
- No food, gum or drinks inside inflatables.
- No sharp objects or toys inside inflatables.
- Remove eyeglasses and jewelry before using the inflatables.
- Players should be group according to age and size before using the inflatables.
- No flips, wrestling or other forms of rough housing allowed while using the inflatables.
- Do not bounce closer than four feet from each other.
- Do not bounce near doorway.
- No grabbing or hanging on the outside walls or roof of the inflatables.
- No riders allowed on ride while it is being inflated or deflated.
Do not operate if winds become excessive (15 mph).
Everyone must exit inflatable and blower turned off allowing inflatable to deflate.
- The inflatable is not to be used when raining.
- Do not spray water on inflatable for any reason. The water inflatables are designed for water to be in contact with specify areas only leaving the rest of the inflatable dry.
- In the event of rain, everyone must exit inflatable and blower turned off allowing inflatable to deflate. Remove the blower and place in a dry area.
- No silly string of any kind allowed near inflatable. Silly string will melt the vinyl of the inflatable permanently damaging it.
- Make sure inflatable stays anchored at all time.
- Persons not following the safety rules should be asked to exit the inflatable.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES!